Empowering Latina Leadership Alliance
Empowering Latina Leadership Alliance seeks to:
-Inspire and empower Latinas to broaden the perception of what they can achieve educationally and professionally
-Facilitate opportunities to benefit Latinas who are interested in pursuing networking opportunities and small business development
-Increase knowledge, grow, and strengthen group ties
- Patty Casas, Keller Williams Realty
- Juanita Zertuche, Black Hawk College
- Liz Nino, Augustana College
- Margarita Mojica, East Moline School District #37
- Dulce Pollock
- Michel Pontarelli, University of Iowa
To connect and to receive updates, check out our Facebook Group Page. For more information or sponsorship opportunities, contact: Zenaida Landeros, Program Director, (309) 797-8650.
Upcoming ELLA event:
Empower Hour Reception with Maria Hinojosa To register or form more info, click here.