Economic Development Initiative for Minority Enterprises (eDIME)
Necesita informacion en Español? Contacte a Zenaida Landeros: (563) 214-5160, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have your business and need guidance? Interested in starting your own business? Join us for a series of workshops for start-ups and existing businesses covering important topics for entrepreneurs.
The Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is here to help you succeed with the eDIME series at no charge to our minority business community. Join the Hispanic Chamber and other experts for valuable learning opportunities in your community. Walk away with professional guidance, expert advice and resources.
Participants that attend 70% of the eDIME workshops will be recognized
by the Hispanic Chamber in October 2017. All workshops are FREE and available in English & Spanish.
Complimentary refreshments provided.
For detailed information and to register for the workshops, click on the links below:
- Tuesday, February 28th - Business Tax
- Tuesday, March 28th - Start Up Basics and Targeted Small Biz Certification
- Tuesday, April 25th - Sales Tax
- Tuesday, May 16th - Marketing
- Tuesday, June 6th - How to Finance your Business & Understanding Financial Statements (importance of access to capital)
- Tuesday, August 29th - When to hire your first employee (Registration Coming Soon)
- Tuesday, September 26th - Pitching your business (Registration Coming Soon)